Air Conditioning Installation in Orlando, FLGive us a call today: 407-468-7808
Do you need a new air conditioner installed in your Orlando, FL home? Then call English Air Inc. We’re a reliable team full of licensed technicians who know how to set up an air conditioning system in record time.
- We provide 5-star services on every job.
- We ALWAYS charge a fair price with no surprises.
- We work with the best, newest equipment in the industry.
Scheduling professional air conditioning installation can get you started on a path to success. We hope to help you achieve decades of cool comfort with low energy consumption.
Call English Air Inc., the experts for air conditioning system installs in Orlando, FL. We’re the Expert’s Expert!
Your Cooling Options
When the time comes to install a new air conditioner in your home, you definitely want to consider all your options:
- Central Air Conditioners: When you hear the word "air conditioner", the image that likely pops into your mind is that of a central air conditioner. These forced-air systems utilize a network of ducts to evenly distribute cool, conditioned air all over your home. Central ACs are efficient, effective, and reliable.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps work much like a standard air conditioner, relying on the flow of refrigerant to transfer heat from one place to another. But what sets the heat pump apart is the reversing valve. This nifty little device is what allows you to reverse the flow of refrigerant through the system, allowing for home heating in addition to cooling, so you have an effective 2-in-1, year-round HVAC system! What’s more, is that in heating mode, heat pumps are far more efficient than other heating sources, as they transfer heat, rather than generating it.
- Ductless Systems: As the name implies, ductless systems able to keep you home nice and cool without utilizing a network of ducts. Instead, these systems take advantage of one outdoor condenser unit and multiple indoor air handlers to get the job done. And because these systems are a type of heat pump, they too are able to provide heating in addition to cooling.
Professional AC Installation is a Must
You want to be absolutely sure that your new air conditioning system is fully equipped to handle the heat that we all face here in Orlando, and can do so efficiently. Therefore, it is important that you have your new system installed by a professional who can ensure that it is the perfect "fit" for your home.
You see, it is essential that your AC is neither oversized nor undersized – which is where a certified HVAC professional comes in handy. Too small of a system can’t adequately cool your space, while too large of a system will short-cycle—a process that is very hard on your air conditioner. Our technicians will see to it that your AC matches the specific needs of your home. Additionally, he or she will ensure that it is correctly installed to maximize efficiency and boost performance.
To learn more about all of our air conditioning services, including AC repair in Orlando, contact the team at English Air Inc. today. We are happy to assist you with all your cooling needs!