Air Conditioning Repairs in Orlando, FLGive us a call today: 407-468-7808
There’s a very good reason why our slogan says “We’re the Expert’s Expert!” Customers, both newcomers and veterans alike, trust English Air Inc. to provide excellent AC repair for any air conditioning system in Orlando, FL.
- We provide 5-star services on every job.
- We get 99% of our new business from referrals!
- Our technicians are licensed and certified.
It’s time you worked with a team you fell proud to be associated with. Get in touch with us and we’ll diagnose and fix your AC system in record time.
Call English Air Inc., We’re the Expert’s Expert!
Do You Need Air Conditioning Repairs?
There are quite a number of signs that suggest your air conditioning system is in need of repairs, including:
- Low Cooling Output: There are several reasons why your air conditioner might not be providing you with enough cool air. It could be something as simple as an air filter that needs replacement to as serious as a refrigerant leak. But no matter what, you are going to need to call in a professional to pinpoint the source of the problem and repair it accordingly, as quite obviously, an air conditioner that can’t keep up with you cooling demands is certainly not doing its job correctly.
- Strange Noises: The only sound you should ever hear coming from your air conditioner is the sound of air gently whooshing through the vents, and the fan running in your outdoor unit. Therefore, sounds that resemble screeching, banging, grinding, rattling, or humming should definitely be a cause for concern. Fortunately, our AC repair technicians will be able to fix the problem in a jiffy!
- Short Cycling: Short cycling is a term used to describe when your air conditioner repeatedly turns on and off without ever completing a full cooling cycle. Not only is short cycling extremely inefficient, but it also places a ton of strain on your AC!
- Higher Bills: A tell-tale sign of an air conditioner in disrepair is higher energy bills. If you find that you are paying more and more to keep your home cool, it is quite likely that it is time to call in a professional repair technician.
Avoid AC Repairs with Regular Maintenance
The most effective ways to prevent air conditioning repairs in the first place is by scheduling annual AC maintenance services. Annual maintenance is essential to ensuring that your system remains efficient and effective for years to come, so you really don’t want to miss out!
During your maintenance visit, one of our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system to locate and correct minor issues before they become major. That way, you can be absolutely sure that your AC will be able to keep up with all your cooling needs. We service all types of AC units including heat pumps, central air conditioners, ductless mini splits, and VRV/VRF systems.